Ok really quick could someone out there tell me how to make a decent looking banner. Nothing super fancy, just something simple but that can fit my blog?? I never like the ones I try and make so that's why you see them switched so often! ha!
Anything new around here...hmm well I did have a weird UNKNOWN allergic reaction to something and first broke into hives 2 nights in a row, but nothing benadryl couldn't handle. But then the third day my upper lip began to swell and benadryl wasn't doing the trick. So now I am on a steroid for a few days to get this hopefully outta my system. But I am not liking taking this steroid...it's making me nervous and too energized. But hopefully it will help this reaction go away. Wish I knew what caused it... I can't think of anything new I ate or new environmentally. Anybody else out there had weird allergic reactions?
Kiddos are doing great. Micah is picking up words left and right. Pretty much you tell him say "this" and he will attempt pretty much anything. Molly is fun as usual :) We have been having some great time together. She has been working hard to learn all her letters and their sounds since I told her she had to know all that so she can read. She is a motivated learner.
CO ministry is going well. They have their Spring Retreat coming up next weekend in St. Louis. So you can be praying for God to use that in the students lives in big ways.
Ok..so this is a short little tiny update. But when I get back to feeling normal I will hopefully get back to organizing my pics and such and come and update you on other fun facts. Miss all my family and friends!!
Much Love,
Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment