Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

It is so fun having little ones in this season. They keep things simple. And help me to truly remember the reason for this season, Jesus Christ. I thank God so much for giving me the greatest gift of all, Christ, and through Him I receive so much like forgiveness from all my sins past, present, future, reconciliation with God, eternal life, the Holy Spirit...
May you all have a very Merry Christmas!!

8 And in the same region there were shepherds out in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
9 And an angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were filled with fear.
10 And the angel said to them, "Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.
11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Laura, I meant to leave you a comment for a while now... I just love this sweet picture of your family!! It's a great picture, hope you had a blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete