HEY!
Just wanted to give you a little update about our day today. We had a fun productive Sat. (it's fall break here at Bradley so finally getting to get to a few to do's...) In the morning Kenny got up early and went to our neighbors house (Steve and Nancy) and helped them to add insulation to their attic. It was a lot of hard work but they finished it all. And Nancy made us all some chicken noodle soup from scratch...so yummy!! Then tonight we had some friends (Mike & Stacey - Mike is our Regional Director for Campus Outreach IL) and their two kids (Knox & Katie-Beth) over for dinner. I made chicken fajitas! My favorite these days..I have been trying to make these sometimes because I have been a little disappointed here in Peoria at the chicken fajitas at the mexican restaurants. When Kenny got home from helping the neighbors he got right to work here on putting in our new sink for our bathroom. I am really excited about having this in. I am so thankful to be married to quite the handy man. So, thought I would just say hey and give you a little update of today!
So here is the old sink...every time I was brushing my teeth the RUST was just looking into my eyes...ewe yuck.
So...last time it was a pedestal sink. But we decided to get a cabinet. For a few reasons...we were given a free sink that fit on a cabinet and we found a cabinet that it fit on sale. And it gives us more storage...yippee!

Don't you love the plastic wrap. And I know what your thinking...who is that hunk working on it. Oh I must brag it's my husband :)

Look no rust :) so clean

Oh you may wonder why there is mismatch handles. Well it came with both. We are going with the white handle ones. Because the bathroom also has a linen cabinet and the handles on it are gold and white. So it just goes with what we have already in this bathroom.

Laura you are so funny! I loved reading this!
ReplyDelete