Sunday, August 23, 2009

Kitchen Fabric-Covered Tack Board



So, tonight I finished making a fabric-covered tack board for my kitchen.  I am so excited about it and so I thought I would share it with everyone.  It was really simple.  I already had a cork tack board.  So, my materials I used were: a yard of material I liked to coordinate with my curtains, 8 yards of ribbon, and some gold tacks. I hot glued the edges of the material onto the board.  Then just cut and tacked on the ribbon.  And that was it!  So easy and it looks way better than just a boring cork tack board:)  Yippee!


 in action!

1 comment:

  1. (Sorry just now posting this... sometimes blogger won't let me leave comments, I don't know why!!)

    I really like this!! And your house. I can't wait to see more pictures of your projects + house!

    ReplyDelete